HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks Moonpetal i shall try and go next year for sure, unfortunatley i have to have an operation within the next couple of months wich means i shall be out of action, also for a few months but once i've recovered i shall be fired up once more lol :D xx
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 pm

I've just booked my ticket - looking forward to seeing you all there :-)
Back to top Go down
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Aww :( Scarlet... definatly try to next year :)

my hit list for next year is:
WITCHFEST
BAREFOOT FESTIVAL
MERCIAN GATHERING

I was scouring you tube last night and found a very interesting video called "5000 witches VS 3 Christians"... The funniest part is when the preacher describes "witches and warlocks and goblins and all sorts of little people" queing outside the venue at witchfest (lol)

x

Much Love & Blessed Be x...

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiastemptations.co.uk
Pangur-ban

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Scarlet wrote:
Pfffft !!!
:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Pfffft !!!
Back to top Go down
Pangur-ban

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi MoonPetal,

Tansy, Blaidd,Foxy, and myself will be coming upon the Saturday morning.

Paqn
x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Just looked at the website it looks really good i really really want to go and i can't :( I shall definetly try and go next year :) x
Back to top Go down
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

it's brilliant Scarlet... even if you only ever get to experience it once it's a must

and for you Gareth, here's the link to the advert. Just put www. infront of the link below :)

witchfest.net/wf_international.htm

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Can't go this year maybe next year it sounds very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

where is witchfest being held sounds a place I should visit x
Back to top Go down
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Tansy Firedragon wrote:
((Moonpetal))

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sure your 'bump' will enjoy Witchfest too LOL

Oh and the plate - beautiful, you obviously have extremely good taste as I have one of her plates hanging on my wall too ;-) (purchased in Burley a couple of years ago) - her artwork is gorgeous.

Hee hee - well at least we will be able to recognise you if you are wearing a 4 man tent .....

Tansy
x

Aww thanks for the congrats Tansy :) Bump will love Witchfest lol.... I fully agree her artwork is beautiful and we do have great taste ;)

YAY Sunchylde, more kitchen witchers at Witchfest :)

Are you all arriving on the Friday night?

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down
Sunchylde Dryadmoon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 am

Just brought my tickets for Witchfest too, whoop whoop! Hubby is coming along this year too, he wants to see what all the fuss is about :)

Hugs
Sunchylde
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:46 am

((Moonpetal))

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sure your 'bump' will enjoy Witchfest too LOL

Oh and the plate - beautiful, you obviously have extremely good taste as I have one of her plates hanging on my wall too ;-) (purchased in Burley a couple of years ago) - her artwork is gorgeous.

Hee hee - well at least we will be able to recognise you if you are wearing a 4 man tent .....

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Tansy Firedragon wrote:
*waves* yep we are going to Witchfest - whooop!

I love all the classes and the Q&A panel too, also like to have a mooch around the stalls and it's wonderful to see all the lovely outfits too!

Tansy
x

Yay!! Whoop Whoop for Witchfest :)

Ooooh i love Q&A too, and how full does that theater get for Q&A!! Yes, love the market place too and i usually turn up with a shopping list ;). As well as the shopping list though i do always try and treat myself. This is my buy from last time and it is my favouritest (<invention of words!) thing EVER :)..... and i think it very much reflects my ol' solitary self!

Outfits? well it's a sore point with me at the minute :(... My 2 friends i'm attending with are witchfest virgins, so, eccentric as they are we were going to go all out with the outfits and get corsetted up (<more invention of words!). Since making the witchfest plans, after 3 yrs, my body found it's fertility and i'm with child! I'll be 31 weeks at witchfest and my frineds are insisting i dress in a black 4 man tent. They've been kind enough to offer to cut the head and arm holes at the appropriate place!... they're meanies lol

Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae wrote:
We'll be at WitchFest!

We went last year for the first time a really enjoyed it. I found it such a surreal experience to be sitting in a lecture theatre listening to smart men in suits talk about working with the fae...it really should happen more often :)

But my favourite part, was the realisation that unlike other events, the whole of the mingled crowd were in some way sharing my path, instead of the usual crowd of few pagans mixed with lots of tourists. It was pretty amazing that we could all be ourselves, that we didn't have to hide or conform to "normal" society. It was a bit of a culture shock to realise that in that place - we are the majority and completely free to be out of the broomcloset, that was a lovely feeling.

Much love

Blaidd

It is surreal isn't it. I found it a completely mind blowing experience. I think you've described it beautifully. I struggle for words. Although i'm led to believe Staffordshire has a huge pagan following, i've never found it nor stumbled upon any remnents, i think this being why i've always worked somewhat solitary. Given the chance i would love to work in person with others, even if it was just the celebrating of the wheel.
But i do love the atomosphere of witchfest. So much love in the air. I almost imagine to be the same feeling as the swinging 60's. I know i'll be looking round ever corner waiting for Austin Powers to jump out! (lol)

Who know's, more forum members will see this, be there and we could have a huge Kitchen Witch Festival of our own in the foyer ;)

x

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 pm

We'll be at WitchFest!

We went last year for the first time a really enjoyed it. I found it such a surreal experience to be sitting in a lecture theatre listening to smart men in suits talk about working with the fae...it really should happen more often :)

But my favourite part, was the realisation that unlike other events, the whole of the mingled crowd were in some way sharing my path, instead of the usual crowd of few pagans mixed with lots of tourists. It was pretty amazing that we could all be ourselves, that we didn't have to hide or conform to "normal" society. It was a bit of a culture shock to realise that in that place - we are the majority and completely free to be out of the broomcloset, that was a lovely feeling.

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm

*waves* yep we are going to Witchfest - whooop!

I love all the classes and the Q&A panel too, also like to have a mooch around the stalls and it's wonderful to see all the lovely outfits too!

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:44 pm

So then..... who's going to witchfest this year???

I've not managed to go the last couple, but i'm going this year and can't wait. Rather than just the day, i'm making a weekend of it this year and travelling down there on the Friday.

Which are your favourite bits of witchfest???

x

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down

Not sure where to post.... Witchfest 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: