PostSubject: Re: Candles for Spells   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 am

Thanks Tansy maybe i will have to buy some from your shop. xx
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Candles for Spells   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Scarlet

It's an interesting question.

The general answer is yes, if you use a candle for a particular spell you must throw away the remainder or some suggest burying the remainder. The idea is that if you use a candle for, say a prosperity spell it will have the intent for prosperity and would therefore not be any use as a love spell candle - it would become confusing.

Personally I don't see a problem if you use a candle for a particular intent such as prosperity and then use it the next time for the same type of spell, but again if the intent is slightly different the second time it may not have successful results.

I usually use small beeswax candles for any candle spells - they are small, relatively inexpensive and burn out quickly so there is no candle left to worry about. I also feel that as the candle burns right out - the action of it burning right down adds more power to the spell by 'releasing' it as it finishes.

Does that make sense?

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk

PostSubject: Candles for Spells   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi i recently read somewhere that if use use a candle for a spell you can only use it once and must throw it away afterwards, is it possible to re use the candle if you are performing the same spell again ?
Back to top Go down

Candles for Spells
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: