HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: a friend   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 am

Unfortunately, Scarlet is right. It's a hard situation to be in, for both you and your friend.

I will PM you, Becca, and we can chat further :-)

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a friend   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi again Becca, well that's a very sad situation, unfortunatley the only person that can stop this guy is your friend, she has to wake up and smell the roses, you can tell her that he is bad, but until she truly believes it herself, she will stay with him, she is the only person with the power to change her life.
The only thing you can do is make it clear that you will always be there for her if she needs a friend, good luck and i hope your friend manages to work it out , even for the sake of her children if nothing else xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a friend   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 pm

so i have this friend i have been trying to help get her out of the grasp of her abusive druggie alcoholic boyfriend.. he has made it so she has lost her 3 kids and is stopping her from really moving on with her life.. just recently he went to jail for a couple weeks so we were able to see her but now he is back out and is back to controlling her every move.. i know deep down she doesnt want this because, when he was there to get her not drunk while he was in prison she told me this herself.. is there anything i can do to help her realize that he doesnt really care for her and that she doesnt need him to be holding her back..please let me know any suggestions..

Blessed be,
Becca
Back to top Go down

a friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: