HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

peaceful feeling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: peaceful feeling   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

I have a thing for hugging trees...

You'll hear some people say about having to ask permission of the tree etc, but I am more of the opinion that if you get an urge to connect with a particular tree - then the tree has already sent out an invitation.

The more you go out amongst them, the more you'll notice that some are just for looking at (they don't want a hug), some you want to touch and some of them are just asking to be climbed! (Though my tree climbing days are over).

It's the same with rocks, I find too. But both of them, you need to slow yourself down and relax to really benefit from them - trees aren't particularly quick with their thoughts ;-) but they do mostly love a hug.

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: peaceful feeling   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

:) x
Back to top Go down
MoonPetal

PostSubject: Re: peaceful feeling   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Completely echo what Scarlet said, it's great to hear you've found your happy place Gareth :)

Much Love & Blessed Be x...

...MoonPetal
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiastemptations.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: peaceful feeling   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Aww it's great to hear some good news that's wonderful Gareth :D I'm very happy for you long may your good feelings continue !! :) xx
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: peaceful feeling   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Hello All just to let you all know that today has been exceptionally blessed. Although I've had to go to work I have never felt a peace like I have today.. I have been out with nature talking to myself I think, but I actually hugged a tree and it felt really really good, so liberating, it wasn't just a quick hug it was a full blown hug, (I was working on my own I don't think my colleagues are ready for my new found faith). My mind has also been at peace not all the work related stress... I don't know what's happening but please I hope it doesn't stop. Thank you for all your support over the last few days and I am blessed by the Goddess, feeling really happy for the first time in ages and don't know why, can antone explain what's happening to me peace light and love Gareth xxx
Back to top Go down

peaceful feeling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: