HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Rescue Remedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 am

Thanks Blaidd I decided to stay at home and rest today yesterday was far too stressfull. xx
Back to top Go down
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 am

Good idea to keep a moon journal, as it let's you seen patterns and so you will be able to pre-empt things more easily.

The thing about curses is that they are normally self-fulfulling. As Tansy says, the actual incidence of people being cursed is rare, but people do "curse themselves" into believing there is something out there to get them! Concentrate on the negative, and that is all you will see, I bet all of us know people like that.

Smudging is a good way of banishing negativity, and when you have days like this, it's good to make a conscious effort to concentrate on the Good things. We all have days where one thing after another goes wrong. So on those days, leave all the chores and To Do lists, and just go and pamper yourself instead...take it as a message from the Universe that day is a R&R day.

You could light a candle, or a favourite incense. Indulge yourself. Put the world aside, it can wait for another day.

As well as shielding, you can give your daughter something to help her too. Charge a crystal together with the intent that it protect her, give her strength and confidence, help her to let slide off any negativity.

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]

Last edited by Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

:) xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks Tansy yes that shielding sounds very usefull I think it may also be to do with the moon I shall start keeping a diary as of today, even my kittens have been acting differently today. :) xx
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

As Spiritcloud has suggested it would definitely be worth teaching your daughter to shield Scarlet, I have been doing the same with my daughter today!

If I have had an unsettling day I usually smudge the house too, doesn't have to be with anything specific just go round the house with some incense and waft it into all the corners of each room dispelling negativity and bringing in positive energy.

Thankfully I have found the incidences of people actually really being cursed is very small!

The phases of the moon may well have an effect on things, it is worth starting a moon diary to keep a record of how you feel or what things happen in comparison to the phase of the moon, then you can be on the watch for it and work with the phase of the moon rather than against.

Shielding is one of the first things I recommend everyone learning how to do, it is a very useful tool to have and something that should be used daily.

Hugs
Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Have you looked atr the post Shielding it is very good and most appropriate for how we're feeling xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks Gareth hope you manage to dispell any negativity :) xx
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Funny you should post this as I have had a really bad day on the spiritual side of my growth and like you I have thought during the day that negative energy is bombarding my spirit, I think for me tho I will try some much needed meditation and relaxation. I don't know wether it has anything to do with the waning moon but something has certainly changed today, thinking of you friend xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rescue Remedy   Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:08 pm

My daughter is having a few problems at school with some people gossiping and being nasty to her and its really getting her down, and i have had a really strange day today where everything I try to do has been either really troublesome or difficult and I have felt myself getting very annoyed, my son is not well today either and im starting to think someone has cursed us lol.
Is there a simple spell i could do ( bearing in mind i don't yet have any altar tools, or coloured candles )
to protect the family, or ward off any negativity coming our way ?
Any advice would be appreciated thanks :) xx
Back to top Go down

Rescue Remedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: