HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

health and change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 am

It is wonderful news indeed! I am grinning like a madly grinning thing...

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 am

Oh Spiritcould that is such wonderful news!!!

Hugs
Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 am

Wow that's great Gareth !!
So Glad that your family are becoming more accepting of your spiritual / religious path , wouldn't it be amazing if your wife also decided to follow the path you are on !!
Glad you are feeling better today and things are looking more optimistic for the future , keep smiling Gareth you will get there :) xx
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 am

I have discused this with Maresa (wife) and Teila (daughter) and they were so supportive of my thoughts and feelings and they agreed that if this is something I feel I have to do then they're ok with it. We agreed that belts will have to be tightened and things we take for granted will have to be thought about, so all in all a good family meeting, (we do have a few). We did agree that I should look for a job that gives me time to study for my OBOD's and doesn't have to much of a physical impact on my poor old body. I am going to the Dr's this am to discuss a reduction plan for my medication, she's all for it because she doesn't like me using morphine and is always trying to put me on anti-depressants for the pain, a few weeks ago I would have poo-pooed the idea but I feel so open to anything that stops me feeling so stoned all day, night, week, month and yearafter year. My positivity is growing and I have that inner-peace back, I am not able to start my walks again yet but I live in rural somerset so my garden is my nature for now, by the way I will be at the next ritual Maresa has agreed to drive me down then they'll both go to winterbourne for a couple of hours or so, Maresa might even stay, you never know, she is very interested in what I am doing, do 2 witches in one house work lol thanks all blessings to all xxx
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks Scarlet and looking forward to seeing you at the next ritual xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

I am not working at the moment Gareth nor am I able to for at least 7 months once my health problems are sorted out, and even then I will probably only go part time.
But I have so much more in my life that is far more important to me than money, like being there for and spending time with my children, and like Blaidd said finding the time to follow and concentrate on a spiritual path, yes sometimes money is tight but there are other worthwhile things to compensate.
Your health is the most important thing so if you are unable to do that job because of your health then leave it because your health and your life has to be the no 1 priority, good luck mate, let us know how you get on :) xx
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

thank you sooo much Blaidd I've been watching this post all morning just for a bit of affirmation and your right it is scary, maybe scary isn't the word I want to use, as I'm looking forward to the benefits of being spiritually grounded instead of chasing my tail with work, school runs, cooking and all the other stuff I try and get through in a day, yes I'll still have a few chores to do health permitting, but i can give so much more of myself to the journey I'm on. I've tried so hard to be the person everybody else would like me to be and it's cost me dearly in health aspects, if I can chanel that into my spiritual walk then I know, I really know that happiness in abundance is coming my way so again thanks Blaidd xx
Back to top Go down
Blaiddwolf Mynyddbrae

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm

You hit the nail on the head with exactly why you're feeling this way! You KNOW that things are going to get better, not on a mundane level, but on levels that really matter.

You know that hard physical work is not going to help you any more, it's doing you more harm than good - but on the flip side, it's given you an opportunity to explore your spiritual side.

I'm a housewife, I have no income of my own, and I count myself extremely lucky to be able to do this. Yes, financially it's very hard, we go without a lot of things that most people take for granted, even when there isn't a recession. But - if I had to work, I wouldn't be able to spend time on my spirituality, I'd be constantly trying to catch up with life.

You've been given an Opportunity, and you're accepting the hardships that it entails, and it feels GOOD! You know that it's going to be scary, but you have the faith that everything will be OK, that that feels good too. I reckon there's quite a few people who recognise the situation you're in, because they've all had their own particular variations of it too. We don't know where we'll end up, or necessarily how we'll get there, but we are happy to find it all out on the way.

Welcome to the club - and have fun on the journey.

Much love

Blaidd

Solitary Hedgewitch and Seer of the Old Ways[/center]
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 pm

((Gareth))

Oh honey I do understand about ill health I really do (I was diagnosed with arthritis last year, a side effect to one of my health issues) and it is difficult for others to understand sometimes.

I cannot advise you on what to do with your life, nor can anyone else. If you have talked about your job situation with your wife (as she shares your life I am guessing it will affect her too) and she is happy then it is your choice to make, I would have to say follow your heart and your instinct - you will know what is the right course of action.

The Goddess will guide you I am sure.

Tansy
xxxx

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: health and change   Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 am

I just thought I'd add this post because I don't know which way to turn at the moment. As some of you know I suffer with ill health and have done for about 7/8 years, I have chronic fatigue syndrome, Fybromyalgia and chronic degenerative arthritis of the lower spine, and I have to take heavy duty medication as discussed a few weeks ago. I work in heavy industrious labour but I am finding it really hard going as I am unable to walk properly at times if at all, my boss who is also a friend and family member has never suffered serious ill health in his life and has no understanding of what that entails. Now the rub: since chosing my path I have felt spiritually uplifted and happy within myself and now I feel that I am being pulled in a totally different direction, things are not clear to me yet as to what I should be doing and I do spend a lot of time talking and trying to list to The Divine Goddess and watching for signs. I have to take some time off work because of being ill and when I told my boss this he gave me right attitude and made me feel really bad about myself, although I know my time in heavy manual labour is coming to an end obviously, can anyone explain why at this specific time(now)does it feel so comfortable, our income will drop and things will be tight but I don't fear the future, if anything I'm fully looking forward to embracing the change. I am placing my faith and trust totally in the journey I'm on and truly believe that I will be shown the right and true way of where I should be, thanks for listening ...Blessings xx
Back to top Go down

health and change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: