that would be great Tansy thanks xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarot    Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 pm

HeHe loving all these classes :) xx
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Tarot    Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 am

I think some people automatically have the gift, some are better at it than offers, but yes it can be taught. There is information in the Tarot section on this forum with details about each card, but I can set up a class if you would like?

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Tarot    Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:16 am

Can you be taught to read the tarot or is it a gift ?? I am quite interested that all blessings xx
Back to top Go down
Pangur-ban

PostSubject: Re: Tarot    Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

I think what Tansy has said here also applies to all forms of divination none of them enable you to tell the future like some mystic meg :-)As for whether they are white magic that is a whole different question I would argue that magic is magic neither black nor white.

Pan
X
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Tarot    Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi Spiritcloud

Both myself and Blaidd read the tarot, it is a useful tool. It is not as portrayed in the films and TV!

Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, all with their own individual meanings.

The symbolic images on the tarot cards activate and speak to a deep intuitive part of ourselves which the logical, conscious mind cannot understand or control.

Tarot Cards relate to the conscious in that they give value and order to our systematic minds; they provide a necessary infrastructure. The conscious mind views the pictures on any given card and then accesses all previous information that we have absorbed regarding the card such as the meanings, its place within the spread, etc. However, this part of our being does not recognize or ascribe value to the intuitive, deeper meanings within the cards.

The tarot cards can guide, they can show possible outcomes, they can help opening up areas that we may not be able to immediately see, but they are not a definitive. What the cards show is only a possibility, there are many legs to the trousers of reality! Each and every decision and choice we make has an affect on our destiny. If the cards show a problem, then we become aware of it and can change it.

The tarot cards can show possibilities, and give guidance. They are not definitive.

There is a section on tarot cards within the Divination section on this forum.

If you need any further info or help just give me a shout.

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Tarot    Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:32 pm

can someone please tell me about tarot cards. Is it a form of divination??. Is it white magick.??blessings xx
Back to top Go down

Tarot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: