HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Male Magick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raine

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 pm

know that feeling , I think we all want to chat to like minded people about those beliefs that are true to our hearts, bright blessings.
Back to top Go down
grey wolf

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
It's very nice to see someone else posting and contributing their thoughts, feelings and ideas Grey wolf, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do lol :) xx
I really do like this site & I should apologise for not having been on here for a while. Have had my eggs in too many baskets!!!! Have now seriously cut down on my online "connections!!! So hopefully will be able to connect here more often.
Nice to meet you
Take care & Blessed Be
Grey Wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:49 pm

It's very nice to see someone else posting and contributing their thoughts, feelings and ideas Grey wolf, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do lol :) xx
Back to top Go down
grey wolf

PostSubject: Thanks Tansy   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Just to say thanks for your post Tansy, all comments gratefully received.
BB Grey Wolf
Back to top Go down
grey wolf

PostSubject: Which witch is which??!!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Spiritcloud wrote:
Hi Grey wolf I am a male and I feel very comfortable with the term Witch, I read up on the other words you mentioned and as already explain Warlock is a definate no no, the word Wizard reminds me of H.P. that film, although on the whole it's mostly female witches on K/W we all work together for the same aim, I also just started my first year training as a druid so I like the title of druitch. But I don't think a name matters at my stage I like to think my end game would be an accomplished witch and a faithful and true Druid, I've only taken a few baby steps and channged my whole aspect of life, my days are fulfilling and purposeful, so blessings brother witch hope to see more post from you Spiritcloud
Thanks Spiritcloud for your post, & just to say that I am personally more than happy with the term witch,although I suppose it's what suits one etc......Although
I'm not on the Druid path I quite like that term druitch, it has a certain ring about it........I am, more or less, a solitary (eclectic) but I'm trying to find other like-minded souls to meet
to learn & grow with. Most of my pals are on -line at present.
Anyway thanks again
Brightest Blessings
Grey Wolf
Back to top Go down
Spiritcloud

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 am

Hi Grey wolf I am a male and I feel very comfortable with the term Witch, I read up on the other words you mentioned and as already explain Warlock is a definate no no, the word Wizard reminds me of H.P. that film, although on the whole it's mostly female witches on K/W we all work together for the same aim, I also just started my first year training as a druid so I like the title of druitch. But I don't think a name matters at my stage I like to think my end game would be an accomplished witch and a faithful and true Druid, I've only taken a few baby steps and channged my whole aspect of life, my days are fulfilling and purposeful, so blessings brother witch hope to see more post from you Spiritcloud
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 am

Hey Grey Wolf

Most males in the craft that I know of refer to themselves as witches.

There are one or two that use the term wizard, but I think with all the Disney/fairytale references it is sometimes not taken seriously.

Warlock is not used very often as far as I know, the term Warlock means 'oathbreaker' or 'deceiver' so it is not popular within the pagan community.

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
grey wolf

PostSubject: wizards etc...   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

No worries Autumn. You're welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Magick   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks Grey Wolf thats Great :) x
Back to top Go down
grey wolf

PostSubject: The differences!!!!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Autumn Rivers wrote:
Hi I would like to ask, what is the difference between a male witch, a warlock and a wizard ?
Well Autumn according to one book I have.........the wizard term was used in the Middle Ages & generally covered a male occult practitioner. Not really used these days except in books & films. The name warlock was mainly used in Scotland (historically). A male witch is more up to date & is probably the best known term in todays society.
Hope this helps.
Blessings
Grey Wolf
P.S.........A lot of self respecting modern witches seem to frown on the name warlock these days!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Male Magick   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi I would like to ask, what is the difference between a male witch, a warlock and a wizard ?
Back to top Go down

Male Magick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: