raven-fire-tredder

PostSubject: Re: Aghostly visitor   Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 pm

thanks for the info

RAVEN-FIRE-TREDDER
Back to top Go down
Hedge Patch

PostSubject: Re: Aghostly visitor   Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi raven Fire tredder,
Have you tried smudging this house, remembering to back out of the room and close the door behind you I would try that as a starting point, but also smudge your mum and get your mum to smudge you and everybody else in the house, but maybe use a mixed smudge stick as I read somewhere sage can attract as well remove. Then I would get a bottle of lemon essential oil and I would wash down with a damp cloth walls skirtings every surface to remove any negative energies Then burn frankincense or nag champa incense sticks to re-engergise the property with feel good factor. The last two house I have moved into the previous people have done ouoiji (spelling abilities have left me tonite apologies)
boards in!If you have drums and bells as well even better but you must back out of the room!
Back to top Go down
raven-fire-tredder

PostSubject: Aghostly visitor   Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi all i am raven-fire-tredder and i'm 13 going on to 14 and need some help!

In 2005 my mum (who also practices in the arts) very stupidly used a psychic board when she was (and still is) very inexperienced and talked to someone called David.He said he was 23 and died in a fire. later on mum found out that he caused the fire purposely and got caught in it.

soon after when mum was doing some university assignments the power went out. so mum went to see if the neighbors power went out too, which she found out hadn't. So she went back home to find the power back on but could here noises coming from upstairs (me and my sisters were at the childminders) like toys being dragged around. Then she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and could smell smoke.At that moment she knew who was then got two massive smacks across her back. she then went to a mirror and saw a hand mark across her back.

She put salt in the corners of the house but ended up resorting to using a smudge stick and that got rid of it or so she seemed.

we have now moved to a different house in a different town. me and my mum both feel uneasy in the house and i have had two odd occurrences.when i was in my room reading a wire got smacked across a cardboard box and there was no draft or anything then when i was in my sisters room a chime got smacked across the wardrobe and beside the wardrobe was a bead curtain which didn't move at all.

so if any one can help or know's anyone who can please reply

thank you and blessed be

RAVEN-FIRE-TREDDER
Back to top Go down

Aghostly visitor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: