HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Positive thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wysteria

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:26 am

Glad to have asked how you are doing Autumn. Lovely to hear from you. As far as crystal healing goes when you are ready for it, the trust and friendship comes from the stone as well as the teaching too. So do remember that when you feel like starting with crystal healing. A tip for you there but one that you probably know that already! I used to do (still do but with crystals focusing on learning new things now e.g. lesson 2 :) ) a fair amount of crystal healing on the old path I was on which has now merged into this one. But that's going off topic, I'm relieved to have asked though and glad for you too that things have resolved themselves there.

Much love and blessings
Wyst
:)
Back to top Go down
Autumn Ravenflower
Priestess of the Ash & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Merry Meet Wysteria

My, that is indeed an old thread but good to read back on it. I realised while reading it that it was before I had even started the lessons here. The seeds were being sown as it were and I was finding I was definitely being nudged.
Thank fully, my job has changed now from then. It took me to four months ago to move but it was something that had been on my mind for a while and I trusted the universe that when the time was right, things would work out. I did in fact, cast a spell around a year ago to help matters.
I do work with crystals, I have a lot of them and love their energies.
I would like to go into crystal healing at some point but am looking to do my third degree and finish my rune studies, so don't want to take on too much at the moment.

Thank you for your suggestions re: visualisation. It's something I do work with regularly and it sure does help those not so good days we all have :-)
Hugs

Autumn
xxx

Back to top Go down
Wysteria

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Hey Autumn, I realise that this is probably an old thread now but I just wondered how you are doing? I don't know if you work with crystals, but amazonite is a very good business stone also Aventurine springs to mind too with help to the situation. Wink But if you don't work with crystals then that's ok they aren't everyone's cuppa tea.

However, I would suggest trying to see if there is a way in which you could change your circumstances so that you feel happier and more secure, or the other option is to visualise your thought train of thought as a dial with an arrow pointing from negative to positive and see the arrow being switched from negative to positive that should help to affect your train of thought from feeling the blues to feeling much happier in yourself. Visualisation is a great exercise for the mindset... and may help to be the change that you could use as a tool to adapt to the situation.

Much love, positivity and blessings going out to you
Wysteria
Back to top Go down
Autumn Ravenflower

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you Raven and Tansy. Today was a day off for me and I spent it doing things that usually make me smile:
chilling out, had lunch with my youngest son, went to a couple of my favourite shops, browsed a couple of pagan/witchy websites (including yours of course) and looked into a couple of job vacancies.

I saw a spell for positive thinking on Tansy's blog I think earlier today and feel I should have a go at it - need to work with some energies I think.. focus on the good and get rid of the not so good..

This awful weather is certainly not helping things - Im not a sunworshipper at all, but I do love sitting in my garden under my sun brolly watching nature do her work and studying the insects go about their daily tasks..

love and hugs x

Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:18 am

((Ness))

Well as you can see from my blog that Raven stole Wink I think we are all feeling a bit blah at the moment, and it is sometimes difficult to lift yourself up out of it and no, I don't believe this ridiculous weather is helping at all!

However, there are steps that can be taken, all of the ones that Raven has mentioned below of course!

You could always try a vision board too, I love making them. Just the actual process of making one makes me feel uplifted, you put all sorts of pictures on there, from the net or magazines, things to aim for, things you would like, goals you want to achieve, even pictures of the state of mind you want to achieve, make sure you put it somewhere you can see it on a daily basis, more details are on the forum here in the Craft section http://www.kitchenwitchhearth.com/t176-create-a-vision-board

Raven, Sun and I are also making a despacho on Friday, we will post details of its construction on the blog at the weekend, the idea is on the blog already http://www.kitchenwitchuk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/working-despacho.html that could be something you might like to try.

But as Raven says, if you want to go down the spell route let us know we will be happy to tailor something for you.

*hugs*
Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Raven Willow Rune

PostSubject: Re: Positive thoughts   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm

(((Ness))))

First of all I'd say that what you are experiencing is what everyone is feeling right at this moment and that is S.A.D - Seasonal Affected Disorder - us Brit's have had such horrible weather that even the most positive, upbeat, cheery person is a bit of a ol' sour puss at the moment!

That being said ... yes there are things you can do to promote your inner vitality and re-enforce any positivity you can feel - it doesn't need to be a spell but you could do one.

I'm going to nick Tansy's blog here - and then add to it ...

Quote :
Step 1 - walked into town after the school run to a nice cafe with Kindle in hand to enjoy a caramel latte. Which I did but was slightly hampered by a couple coming to sit on the table next to me whilst halfway through my latte that had clearly not washed for some considerable time - ewwwww...rest of latte consumed rather quickly ;-)

Step 1a - on the walk into town breathed in beautiful, cleansing light and breathed out grey fug, continued breathing exercise as I walked.

Step 2 - Purchase box of chocolates on the way home, After Eight Mints should do the trick.

Step 3 - hoover and tidy up, I do this every morning before I sit down to work, I find it helps me focus if the house is clean and tidy, if it is cluttered then it seems to 'clutter' my mood.

Step 4 - Talk to friend on the phone so that she can tell me off for being in the grumps ;-) and listen to husband advising me to try and take a nap at some point today.

Step 5 - put on happy, cheerful music. My intention was to try out the Spotify that I have seen a lot of people using but for the moment it won't let me register...plan B put on Fleetwood Mac play list on iTunes.

Step 6 - write a 'to do' list, even if I don't actually achieve anything from it today, as least I feel semi organised in that I know what I need to do LOL.

Step 7 - pop a couple of crystals into my medicine bag to wear today, specifically picking out uplifting ones and light some uplifting incense.

Step 8 - make time today to meditate.

Step 9 - Decide which film to watch this afternoon when devouring afore mentioned After Eight Mints, probably Practical Magic maybe Pretty in Pink.

Step 10 - try not to give in to it - I have a gazillion reasons not be in the blahs - wonderful family and good friends being the most important, so I shall count my blessings and banish the blahs.

I would add - dance and sing it's really hard to be miserable while you are belting out your favourite happy tune... find something that makes you giggle

If you are in a relationship - then pucker up for a big kiss - I know it sounds a bit daft but nothing makes us feel better than a cuddle and a bit of affection - and you try to frown while you are puckered up - if that don't get you giggling then nothing will Very Happy

With regard to the job - reward yourself - if you find the filing really, really boring and you hate doing it - then give yourself little rewards for doing it - say if you file from A-D then have a coffee, E-H a biscuit or a smoke break - or even a fresh air break where you leave your desk and go somewhere else ...

And try to look on all this rain as liquid sunshine .... I hope some of that helps ....

Please let us know and if you really want to go down the spell route then please PM me and we can work out your specific intents and work one to help you

love Raven x x x
Back to top Go down
Autumn Ravenflower

PostSubject: Positive thoughts   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Can anyone help with a predicament I have?

I am feeling rather down and negative at the moment and nothing seems to lift my spirits.

Im currently in a job I'm unhappy in. Yes, Im glad I have a job in the current climate, but the pressure of the position Im in (shift manager) is too much for me. Its not really easy at the moment to either de-mote myself or find alterntive employment so I was thinking that maybe there was some way I could do something to promote well-being and positive thoughts which could help?

Maybe there is a spell I could try (not done anything like that before, but Im willing to give it a go) or some other work which would make me feel good about things...

If anyone has any ideas, I would be most grateful.

blessings

x
Back to top Go down

Positive thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: