HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Looking for help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floo-Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Long story short I am hoping to get that on kindle soon, my husband has our tablet and will have it for another couple of days. Very Happy Is it definitely one of the better ones??? Its just that I do love recipes I just don't really need them until I get my foot in the door. I can't wait to be able to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Peony Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Look for Rachel Patterson's book about kitchen witches. It isn't high priced and if your budget wont allow for that perhaps your local library can get a copy. BB
Back to top Go down
Floo-Midnight

PostSubject: Looking for help.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

A big hello to everyone-
I am new here so I thought I would start by asking the same question that brought me here. I have been having a pull to a new branch of the craft. My life has changed so much over the years and I have grown and changed with it. I feel like so has my craft and I wanted to start looking into Kitchen witchery but there is not much out there. Most of the books I find are a couple of pages on information and then the rest of the 900 page book is recipes. (I might be over estimating the pages of that book but still) I poked around in the forums and got some good info but I was just wondering if anyone else had any information that could help me out. I would love to take the classes on here but I just can't afford it at the moment. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Looking for help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: