HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Reading Auras

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leiana

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 pm

I think with the mind - anything is possible. The mind itself is limitless so in every waking moment there is perhaps an experience or gift to be developed, it might not be one that is always foreseeable or obvious to the mind's eye, but sensing is one of the gifts in connection to the clairs too, so undoubtedly I would not put it past anything that auras can indeed be sensed.

Think of it this way, if they can be felt and seen or known to be there then they can be sensed. In my opinion all senses perhaps can let you know a presence of a being is there or around you, for example, the colour that you see around either living or other form of energy can also be sometimes but not always be part of that person/energy's aura. Just a few thoughts there. Food for thought on that though Wink
Back to top Go down
mswaugh20

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 am

Question where would a person go to look up info about witchry in the family past or how can one tell ?
Back to top Go down
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:04 am

Tansy,

Thanks for your post. I have been discouraged at times over the years not being able to physically see too many aura colors, but in thinking about it now I would sense them in my mind. Thanks, makes me feel a bit better now. Storm

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
RedRaven

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Many thanks for your responses. I keep practicing and keeping focus is getting easier, I just didn't want to feel I was telling myself what I was seeing, but the 'sense' of colour is very specific i.e lilac and mauve as opposed to just purple. My grandson is my favourite practice person, being so young his innocence radiates off him, my daughter is quite intrigued by it all.
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

In my own personal experience I think the answer is yes to both! Some people see colours in the aura some people feel the colours.

:-)

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Reading Auras   Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 am

Hi Hon,
This is a very interesting question... I have learned to see aura's around things, it took me a while. As yet though, I haven't been able to see much color except pale blue and pale pink.

I will be interested in seeing what other's think on this! Great question!!

StormloverWolf (Storm)

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
RedRaven

PostSubject: Reading Auras   Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Just a quick question about reading auras. When reading an aura, is the colour automatically visible or can it be 'sensed' as a colour, like your inner voice telling you what the colour is?. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down

Reading Auras
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: