Artemisia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun May 10, 2015 7:15 am

Thanks aislin and willowmoon great to meet you here
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Willowmoon
Priestess of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri May 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Merry meet Artemisia *waves*
I look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you :)
Have a blessed weekend )O(

)O( Gypsy Willowmoon Xx

Back to top Go down
aislin76

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri May 08, 2015 10:31 am

Hi Artemisia, I am fairly new too and currently working through lesson 4. I have been on the path for many years before joining but am loving doing the lessons :-)
Back to top Go down
Artemisia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri May 08, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks Paul Very Happy great to meet you too
Back to top Go down
Sakura Moonstar
Priest of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu May 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Welcome, Artemisia! I know you will love it here. I've been on a path here just since March and I love it so very much.

Many blessings and looking forward to getting to know you!

Paul
Back to top Go down
Artemisia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 am

Wonderful to meet you StormloverWolf, awesome name Very Happy Yes i would love to join the forest 1st degree at the end of June, i start my job 1st June so will be able to pay for it myself rather than ask for the money from hubby, i will have my own money again which will be wonderful Wink I am so looking forward to it, i have considered it several times but it didnt feel it was the right time before, am having confirmation now from spirit so all is well Very Happy i also love Crystals and have them all around my room been collecting for many years and books too as most witches do lol, i guess i have been a solitary though on the fringe of it up till now not fully commited by that i mean i havnt done any spell work, now i feel ready to jump right in :)
Back to top Go down
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 am

Hey Artemisia,

Welcome to KW!  Well I think I am the oldest here so far, I will be 59 in September and have been here for over 3 years now.  I knew Tansy and Sunchylde from another community and was so thrilled when they decided to make a go of it and began Kitchen Witch!

You will love it here!!!  I began my path I guess when I was 13 when my mom came home from studying Yoga in Mexico for several months and got me into that, meditations, breathing exercises, astral traveling.  I was a normal teen and then earnestly began my studies about 25 years ago.

The lessons are extremely well written and we have the best High Priestesses anywhere!!  There are a lot of friendly people here as you will see.  Still confused if you are with us now or will be in June, but then I am usually confused about something lol!

I had completed the 1st Degree elsewhere and took the exam and was given the option of beginning 2nd Degree here, but I decided to begin at the beginning and I was very glad that I did.  The lessons here are unbelievable, and you will learn so very much!

So again, welcome!  Oh yea, I am StormloverWolf.  There are a few Storms on here now so I am the Wolfie one!

Hugs and again Welcome!

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
Artemisia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed May 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks Thia Very Happy sorry meant iv'e joined you here on this forum, just ammended my post so as not to confuse, Yes i think you are right more older ladies are seeking out there true selves, no children near us now having flown the nest, soon it will be grandchildren for some of us know doubt Very Happy I am a Crone now lol
Back to top Go down
Thia
Priestess of the Hawthorn & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed May 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi Artemesia,

I am also in my mid-50s (I think a lot of us here are in our 'matriarch' years). I have found this an amazing, stimulating and safe space to explore my witchy side. You mentioned that you were planning on joining at the end of June, but then it looked like you joined yesterday? Which ever it is, welcome and we are glad to have you.

Though you have some experience and have been reading loads, I am sure you will have an opportunity to deepen your knowledge and understanding.

Blessings,

Back to top Go down
Artemisia

PostSubject: Greetings   Tue May 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi all i'm in my mid 50's ive been interested in getting to know my witchy side for some time though have always backed off from it through fear, something i am determined to conquer, always been interested in spiritual stuff and since 2000 have been on an inner quest, reading loads and dreaming loads Very Happy and hoping to get to know some of you here.
I'm on facebook too though cant get the link to work on here.

I would like to join the Kitchen Witchcraft school from the end of June 2015 if that is ok as i start a new job in June and will then have funds to do it, although i do know some things mentioned in the Forest of Oak it would be good for me to refresh and be more structured Very Happy

seems very quiet on here

Last edited by Artemisia on Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: