HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Jumping in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mairin

PostSubject: Re: Jumping in   Fri May 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello Willowmoon

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you too.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Willowmoon
Priestess of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: Jumping in   Fri May 15, 2015 11:28 am

Welcome in Mairin,
You are just up the road from me :)
I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you
Blessings and light )O(

)O( Gypsy Willowmoon Xx

Back to top Go down
Sakura Moonstar
Priest of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: Jumping in   Fri May 15, 2015 10:59 am

Welcome, Mairin! I'm so glad you've joined us. This is a wonderful place to grow and learn as much as you wish and follow the path that you seek.

Blessed be!

Paul
Back to top Go down
Mairin

PostSubject: Re: Jumping in   Thu May 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome StormloverWolf.

I have been looking at the wide variety of lessons and posts on the forum and I am amazed by the range of knowledge as well as the depth.
I am so glad that I joined.

I have learnt so much about myself already and Im only on my second lesson.

xxx

Back to top Go down
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Jumping in   Sun May 10, 2015 1:17 am

Hi Mairin,

Welcome to KW!!! I am StormloverWolf (Storm), there are a few Storm versions on here now so I am trying to remember to use the full name.

You have made a great choice in where to further your studies hon! This is a wonderful community of very nice people that are all learning at different stages. The lessons are extremely well written, every lesson gets better and better. I have loved them all!! I think it is a good decision to start with the Oak Degree. I had completed a lst Degree elsewhere, but decided to begin the lst Degree here and I was very glad that I did. This lessons are quite superior to where I was at, and I never regretted starting at the beginning so I think you made a great decision there.

What can't I say about here. I have been here almost 3.5 years now, knowing Sun and Tansy from a previous community and I was thrilled that they stepped up and began Kitchen Witch. It is a wonderful place Mairin where you will learn every single thing that you want to and more.

We are world wide so there is usually someone online most times. I am over in the US and I jabber a lot!! I realized today that my journal is on page 60 for Pete's sake!! Never hesitate to ask a question, there may very well be someone wondering the same thing. There is NO stupid question.

Again, welcome!! I look forward to sharing this path with you!

Hugs, StormloverWolf

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
Mairin

PostSubject: Jumping in   Sat May 09, 2015 11:33 am

Hi there

I was just having a look at the KW site and made the decision to go ahead and join up. Although I have had an affinity for most of my life with the natural cycles of the earth, and have gained so much knowledge through reading and getting out and about (not to mention talking to those who know oh so much more than I do). I feel that it is time that I bring some order to my random thoughts and interests. So I Jumped in and here I am. I have just signed up for the Forest Oak Course as Im not quite sure what level I would be at....So I might as well start from the beginning, and lets face it, that never hurt anyone.
So here I am. I am a 40 year old Mother of two teenagers....who works with pre-schoolers. I live very happily with my partner who works with the local Ambulance trust. Like many people I have had very little me time over the years but this is changing as my children get older and become less dependent, and more embarrassed by me.
I am looking forward to learning so many new things and getting to know some new friends too.

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

Jumping in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: