HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unity
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon    Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi Dollymoon,
Welcome to Kitchen Witch, I'm sure you will love the lessons. I was fairly quick doing all 3 levels , but I've been a witch for almost 20 years now and I don't work , so have more free time to work on the lessons. But I really missed doing them when I first finished them, although the elders do keep me and the other Hearth Guardians busy with various different projects which I love doing too.
I hope you are finding your way round the forum ok, John st ask if you have any questions.
Unity x

Back to top Go down
Lela moon
Priestess of the Hawthorn & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: I'm a new member Dollymoon    Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:49 pm

hello Dollymoon..love the name...each level took me about a year. so three years in all..some lessons were quicker for me and others well, they took me a few weeks.
There is no pressure and each lesson should be taken at your own pace and you need to give your self time to really "work" the lessons.
some of them you will get caught up in the research, that was the best bit for me .
Each lesson you will learn more about yourself and definitely more about your craft. take your time and enjoy....hugs xxxxx

Back to top Go down
Dollymoon

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon    Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon    Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi Hon,

It can be different for everyone as you go at your own pace, but they like to see you spend enough time to really work with the lesson and absorb what it is teaching you.

I think most of us took it at about 3 weeks or so for each lesson. You may hear different from other students, as I say it is at your own pace.

If it is rushed through, you will find that you aren't retaining the important information that is offered. Enjoy them hon and welcome to Kitchen Witch. They can and will enhance your life if you let them.

Blessings, StormloverWolf (Storm)

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
Dollymoon

PostSubject: Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon    Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Could you tell me how long the KitchenWitch course takes roughly.
Thank you
Blessed Be
Back to top Go down

Hi there. I'm a new member Dollymoon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: