HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sapphire Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Thanks all. I'm good with waiting, I just didn't know if I needed to let someone know!. Thanks Tansy.

Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:31 am

Your lesson is now marked Sapphire!

Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get to the lessons to review, if it is longer than a week just give Sun or myself a tap.

Now that I have replied on your workbook thread I will get notifications when you post your next homework.

x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
Lela moon
Priestess of the Hawthorn & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 pm

As you know the elders are busy family ladies but they usually get back to you quite quickly with an evaluation. you dont need to tell anyone as it will pop up and they will get a notification. It is quite a good idea to leave a little gap between lessons so they can sink in but also to really think about what you have learnt and put it into practice.

Back to top Go down
Ever
Priestess of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Usually it takes a few days to be graded. You have your lessons and you make a beach class journal where you post that homework. Usually it's good to wait at least a week between lessons in order for it to sink in.

- Ever Mitsuko

At the centre of the universe is the great spirit and that spirit is everywhere, it dwells within us all.

Ask stones and plants to reveal their powers
and listen
Back to top Go down
Sapphire Soleil

PostSubject: Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?   Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi all...busy people out there.

Do I need to tell, alert, inform, anyone that I'm working on a branch class? I'd love to move through the lessons and a goodly clip, but it says I should not move on until a lesson has been reviewed/graded...

thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Do I need to tell anyone I'm doing a branch class?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: