HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

fertility Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luna gypsy

PostSubject: Re: fertility Spell   Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi Tansy,

Thank you for this method, I will ask my friends daughter if she would like me to put together a witch bottle, for her to keep under the bed and she can also try the letter method too that Luna mentioned earlier,everything helps.

Thank you again for this

Blessings
Luna Gypsy x
Back to top Go down
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: fertility Spell   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:01 am

Hi Luna Gypsy

I would make a medicine pouch or a witch bottle for them to keep under the bed.

Fill it with whatever herbs, spices and items your intuition draws you to use.

However some fertility herbs are:

Fertility
Birch, Bracken, Catnip, Chickweed, Cornflower (Batchelor’s Buttons), Cyclamen, Daffodil, Dock, Fennel, Geranium, Hawthorn, Hazel, Horsetail, Mistletoe, Mustard, Oak, Parsley, Pine, Poppy, Sunflower, Walnut

You could also add any dried grains or seeds as they are packed with fertility magic.

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
luna gypsy

PostSubject: fertility Spell   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:33 am

Hi Lunaloba77

What an amazing story, So pleased for you, and the method you used sounds ideal, I will pass the method on to my friend for her daughter and keep you posted of any results.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with me.

Love & Light
Luna Gypsy xx
Back to top Go down
lunaloba77

PostSubject: Re: fertility Spell   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Not a spell as such but I did write a letter to the universe which worked better than I expected.
I'd been trying for over a year and a bit and had one early loss right at the beginning. Read on a forum about a letter to the universe so tried that. I wrote Dear Universe, I would like a healthy baby born in (year),
With love and gratitude,
(Name)
I then tucked it away in my chest of drawers and forgot about it. When I moved I couldn't find it and so wrote a new one saying the same. I did get pregnant and got exactly what I asked for, 2 babies born that year. I had twins :)
Back to top Go down
luna gypsy

PostSubject: Re: fertility Spell   Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Hey Gypsy Willowmoon,

I haven't until now, I seen a few on line, but thought if anyone had tried one and had happy results it would be lovely to pass that spell on for my friends daughter to try, I'm needing to keep it simple too for them to follow, thank you for your help.

Love & Blessings xxx
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Willowmoon
Priestess of the Oak

PostSubject: Re: fertility Spell   Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 am

Hey Luna Gypsy,

I have never had any requests for fertility spells.... I will look into it and get back to you.

)O( Gypsy Willowmoon Xx

Back to top Go down
luna gypsy

PostSubject: fertility Spell   Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi All,

A friend of mine has a daughter, who is having fertility problems and has done for a few years, she and her husband are young, early 30's, as I understand it they have been having fertility treatment with no success.

My friend as asked me for a fertility spell that her daughter can try and I wanted to ask if anyone has a tried and tested fertility spell that is fairly simple to follow that she could try, I know that there are many on the internet but hoped for something that has had some happy results, I know there are no guarantees and I have explained this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Bright blessings
Luna Gypsy
Back to top Go down

fertility Spell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: