Share | 

I'm enrolled. Now what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tansy Firedragon
Elder & High Priestess

PostSubject: Re: I'm enrolled. Now what?   Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:06 am

Hello and welcome!

All the details are listed in the 'how to join' section on this forum.
http://www.kitchenwitchhearth.com/t4793-how-to-join-the-kitchen-witch-school

However, we have received your enrolment details - which we are processing now.  No robots or automation - it is all done manually by us humans!

You will receive a welcome email and all the details you need to proceed in the next few minutes.

Lessons are sent via email in pdf format.

Welcome onboard!

Tansy
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk
White Capricorn

PostSubject: I'm enrolled. Now what?   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 am

Hello, everyone. I just enrolled today, and I'm already thoroughly confused. How do I find my lessons now, and where do I find my journal? Will the lessons be sent by email, or is there a separate website I go to, because I can't find anything on here to tell me.

Oh, well, about myself: I am a 66-year-old American woman, and I have been interested in witchcraft, magick and the occult most of my life. I have a formal First Degree with an online Wicca school and have been working on my Second Degree, but I have not been really happy with my work and studies. I finally realized that the rituals and actions of my school are too formalized and structured for me. My greatest satisfaction and successes have always come from the simpler, more spontaneous spells and actions I have performed.

In short, I am a kitchen witch and was one before I knew what one was! Now I am looking forward to learning new skills to use.
Back to top Go down

I'm enrolled. Now what?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: