HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Newbie on the blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Raven

PostSubject: Re: Newbie on the blog   Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi Heather

Thank you for your welcome I’m truly excited to embrace everything I can learn and live. To have contact with others and gaining insight to a phenomenal puzzle I feel I’m slowly piecing together is magical to say the least, I look forward also to getting to know people and making new friends along my journey. Please feel free to say hi anytime

Blessings
Moonlight Raven

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
HeatherD
Priestess of the Ash

PostSubject: Re: Newbie on the blog   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:17 am

Welcome Moonlight Raven
Enjoy looking around the forum, lots of information, as well as the branch classes.
As Storm said being here can change your life in so many wonderful ways.
Look forward to getting to know you.
Bright Blessings xx

Back to top Go down
Moonlight Raven

PostSubject: Re: Newbie on the blog   Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:02 am

Hi Storm

Thank you for your reply it was lovely to wake up too. I’m unsure if I’ve enrolled, when I clicked on school membership it said it was only for users with access to that area. So I’m assuming that I’m not. If anyone could guide me I’m really wanting to join and be apart of the community, I have waited many years for this

Blessings
Moonlight Raven

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
StormloverWolf
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Newbie on the blog   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi Moonlight Raven,

Welcome to KW!  This is a wonderful school/community where you can go as far as you want.  The lessons for each degree are very well written.  They can and will change your life in amazingly wonderful ways if you let them.

If you are signed up for the school one of the Mentors will be in contact with you and will send you your first lesson.  They will have you set up a journal where you can communicate anything you want actually.  Its nice for others to see your progress and what is going on in your life.

We have rituals in the chat room along with study circles, and we will be starting some live readings by certain people.  There will be several readers on the Readings Around the Heart Fires you just click on the one that you are interested in and leave a post regarding what you are wondering about.  I am revamping things there, but all of us are still available now.  We are upgrading some things, and some of us have added additional divination techniques that we have studied and will now offer.

The chat room is at the very bottom of the Forums.  Scroll all the way down and you will see it.  There is a lot on here to see and do so don't get overwhelmed!  If you need some help contact either your Mentor or post the question.  We are a friendly group that like to help and being world wide there is usually one of us on here to help.

Again, welcome!

StormloverWolf (Storm)

Laugh like the Maiden, Learn like the Mother, Love like the Crone
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Raven

PostSubject: Newbie on the blog   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Evening to you all

I message with great excitment and hope of learning and embracing lessons with your school. Im literally reading and researching as much as possible and searching for a school that I feel happy with for what seems like a life time and through purchasing an online book ‘Kitchen Witchcraft’ I feel Ive been led to you, finally! I was wondering if it could be explained how it works and how do I fulfil my part as a student? My excitement is hard to contain as I write! I look forward to hear from anyone

Blessings xx
Back to top Go down

Newbie on the blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: