HomePortalRegisterLog in

purplelillys journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alison Mclaughlin

purplelillys journal Empty
PostSubject: purplelillys journal   purplelillys journal Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 8:59 am

I am just beginning my journey as a witch, this means a lot to me as i love to learn and channel my thoughts , being a witch means to me that i can learn how to be myself and not be worried about what others think also i feel that this now my turn to become what i need to be and be kind to all kinds of nature and beings, to channel my energy in becoming a beautiful person.

Last edited by Alison Mclaughlin on Tue May 28, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Willowmoon
High Priestess & Hearth Guardian
Gypsy Willowmoon

purplelillys journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: purplelillys journal   purplelillys journal Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 9:50 am

Hey Alison,

Welcome to our fantastical school Kitchen Witch!
We are a very friendly group! So if you need any help just shout - There is usually one of us Hearth Guardians about to assist you.
We hold online rituals in the chat box at the very bottom of the forum - I also host Distant Reiki sessions once a month in the chat box.
There is a free reading section, healing section, study hall section and a ton of information!
Enjoy lesson 2 😉

Great to see you here 😘

purplelillys journal Sictag11

)O( Gypsy Willowmoon Xx
Back to top Go down

purplelillys journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KITCHEN WITCH SCHOOL :: Video about the School-
Jump to: